Coronavirus update 16th October 2020
Phase 1 started on Saturday 23 May.
Phase 2 started on Saturday 13th June.
Phase 3 started on Saturday 4th July.
Phase 4 started on Saturday, 1st August.
Phase 5 started on Sunday 16th August.
Phase 6 We will basically remain in small boats with some limited rowing in larger boats.
Please find below the following changes we will put in place starting Saturday October 17th to comply with the changed London risk level.
- Club Indoor training is stopped as of this Saturday
- Juniors can still train inside (But this must follow all earlier requirements regarding timing, numbers and space)
- People are encouraged to go home or away from the club if they can during the weekend break
- Inside is only to be used if necessary and with a max of 7 women in the weights room, 14 men in the hall and 8 juniors in the bar.
- Individuals using inside must scan the QR code to sign in, they must be spaced out 2meters apart wearing masks, and no cross household interactions should take place
- Breakfast club can take place for now following their strict covid-safe serving system- people should use a one way system through the club and not gather inside. Individuals must also scan QR code and wear masks.
We will continue to monitor the situation and guidelines may change as necessary going forward.
Please note that outside training is allowed to continue to run and will take place inline with previous guidance.
This is the KRC Sculling Competency Scheme document which you will NEED to adhere to.
KRC now offers a coach training course
please click here for details
October Junior LTR Course
details on Learn to Row page
New to the sport? - Let us teach you.
click HERE to go to our L2R page.
Adult Learn to Row is now CLOSED. The next set of courses is planned for March 2021
Thinking about joining us? Click HERE to go to our JOIN US page
Any enquiries, please contact us on:
Join the Kingston RC Facebook Group
Follow us on Twitter