LAST FEW SPACES AVAILABLE!
Kingston Rowing Club is offering three sculling courses aimed at experienced adult and junior scullers who want to improve their sculling, as well as adult beginners. The courses are for five days on the following dates:
Course 1: 3rd to 7th August 2015
Course 2: 10th to 14th August 2015
Course 3: 17th to 21st August 2015
The courses are limited to twelve athletes working with two professional coaches ensuring a fantastic coach to athlete ratio.
Athletes can bring their own 1x or we will provide boats. There will also be sessions in 2x and 4x-.
The course will be tailored to the abilities and goals of each individual and will include the following components:
- How to go faster by being more efficient.
- Extensive use of video analysis to assist.
- Optimal rigging and oar setup (all athletes who bring their own boat will benefit from having it rigged and set up for them)
- Advice on maintenance.
- Direction on tailoring training programs for specific events. Includes fitting in optimal amounts of training and rest for maximum benefit.
- Weight lifting technique.
- Core strengthening.
- Direction on goal setting and achievement.
- Race preparation and execution of race plan.
- Nutrition and hydration.
The five day course costs £395.00 and includes lunch and snacks.
If you are interested in attending the course please fill out the form.