Kingston Small Boats Head was held on Sat 8th November 2014.
Results are now available.
- Division 1 as excel and as pdf
- Division 2 as excel and as pdf
- Combined Div 1 and Div2 as excel (also includes crew name as well as club)
Thank you for all those competitors, Umpires and Marshals for all that you have put into making the day a success!
There are pictures from both divisions from Rowing Photography.
More pictures taken during the day will be available later this evening:
- Division 1 taken from the balcony (mostly Kingston crews) and more Kingston Crews Neil Bascombe
- Division 2 taken from Kingston Bridge (most crews)
The Entry Poster of events is available here.
There will be work carried out on each of the arches of Kingston Railway Bridge until March 2015.
Currently both the Surrey and the Middlesex arch are closed, indicated by a red danger sign slung below the arch. 18/3/2014
Our past president Alan Spong has passed away, aged 94.
The timing is particularly aposite as the club is planning its 'Row to Remember' Sponsored Row and Alan was one of the last surviving Dunkirk veterans.
A dozen or so Scarlet Blazers attended his funeral to complement the Dogget Coat and Badge uniforms worn by three recent winners (Alan was a member of the Worshipful Company of Watermen and Lightermen of The Thames and was elected their Master in 1980)